Hi
One of my projects uses a jar sitting in a dir  /.maven/repository/support and jar is
called

Support_Logging-1.1.jar

The entry for this dependency in my project.xml file is

<dependency>
         <groupId>support</groupId>
         <artifactId>Support_Logging</artifactId>
         <version>1.1</version>
       </dependency>

When I run "maven jar:install" for the project I get an error message saying :

        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
WARNING: Failed to download Support_Logging-1.1.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:
Support_Logging-1.1.jar

The debug option (-X) shows that Maven is tried to download
 http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/vasc-shared/jars/Support_Logging-1.1.jar .Why is Maven
failing to locate my jar even though its right there in  /.maven/repository/support ?
What am I missing?

jeff mutonho