From: Andreas Guther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 1:05 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: plug-in directories

2. When I manually download a plug-in jar file, where do I have to put
it that maven picks it up? In previous
versions it was recommended to put the plug-in jar file in the
{user.home}/.maven/plugins folder. If this folder
is not used anymore,where should I put such manual downloads?

Place manually downloaded plugin jars into MAVEN_HOME/plugins.