> 1. Where does this file comes from:
> CDIPubSubMgmtMed-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-scripts.zip? Why it's unpacking this file?

This is why:
>               <classifier>scripts</classifier>
>               <type>zip</type>

> 3. Currently a "mvn deploy" to upload the final zip file onto Nexus. If I
> want to upload the zip into each environment, how can I do that?

Deploy has a particular meaning in the world of Maven, which means to
"push the resulting build file into a Maven repo."

Maven doesn't really have a specific answer for how users should
propagate their build artifacts to various environment-specific
servers. This is seen as outside of Maven's core responsibility which
is mostly to "build stuff." You may find the Cargo plugin to be
helpful, or other plugins.

Wayne