Hi Jirong,

hujirong wrote:

> I found CDIPubSubMgmtMed-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-scripts.zip in Nexus in this
> folder:
> local:8080/nexus/content/groups/mdm-
public/com/nbfg/max/wesb/CDIPubSubMgmtMed/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

> So I guess because the project is depending on the following:
>
>       <dependency>
>          <groupId>com.nbfg.max.wesb</groupId>
> <artifactId>CDIPubSubMgmtMed</artifactId>
> <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
> <type>ear</type>
>           <classifier>App</classifier>
>         </dependency>
>
> The classifier makes it look for *scripts.zip in that folder.

Well, no.

> However, the
> Maven doc doesn't tell exactly how it works:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/unpack-
dependencies-mojo.html#classifier

It works on the declared (or inherited) dependencies. You can implement a
Mojo to look for artifacts of a different classifier, but I'd be really
surprised if the assembly plugin does something like that. I'd bet that the
script artifact is part of your dependency tree.

- Jörg