Hi Shinobu,

yes I read it and I have been developing plugins for months now - the
thing is that it is sporadic, only sometimes Maven dosent recognize my
goals...

Jesper Linvald
MAERSK DATA TRANSPORT
Tel no.: +45 3911 1891
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shinobu Kawai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
24-08-2004 09:21
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: Plugin install

Hi Jesper,

> I use the command "plugin:install-now" after which I expect to be able
> run my plugin. I try deleting the various cache files, running
> "plugin:install" etc.
> In the end maven says that the goal I am trying to run dosent exist....I

> checked the cache folder and the unpacked plugin and the goal is
there...
I think it would help if you gave us more information;  Like the
significant part of your project.xml, plugin.jelly, etc.  And of course,
the error messages you're getting. ;)

> How is the plugin development cycle...which plugin commands should I run
-
> where do I go wrong?
Have you read this page?
    http://maven.apache.org/reference/developers/developer-guide.html
Have you tried the sample?  Did it work?
If it did, try evolving the sample into your plugin bits by bits,
testing each bit.

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--
Shinobu Kawai <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]>