Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Is there a way to shade versions of an artifact in a particular way?
For example, if projects A and B depend on Guava r09 and projects C
and D depend on Guava 13.0.1, how can I make sure that each is
referencing the correctly shaded version when they're built into a
jar?