On 25/09/2012 6:32 PM, Doug Kunzman wrote:
The networking issues are more contractual than performance and
availability.

The hours available for network administrator support are somewhat
limited.
That is all the more reason to use an internal repository manager.
We have been running Nexus Community Version for a number of years and it never crashes and runs for months or years without stopping or causing any problems.

It makes Maven so much easier and would solve this problem in 5 minutes.

Ron

Douglas Kunzman
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20192