I assembly a multi-module project, in the assembly, I write like the follow,
is there any property  word like  ${project.module}  to replace "module1"?
or can i user .properties file to set project.module1=module1?

<moduleSets>
    <moduleSet>
          <useAllReactorProjects>true</useAllReactorProjects>
          <includes>
              <include>${project.groupId}:module1</include>
          </includes>
          <binaries>
            <outputDirectory>module1</outputDirectory>
            <unpack>false</unpack>
            <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>
            <dependencySets>
                <dependencySet>
                    <outputDirectory>module1/lib</outputDirectory>
                    <scope>runtime</scope>
                </dependencySet>
            </dependencySets>
          </binaries>