I am having problems getting pictures integrated into the site PDF document
created with the Maven PDF plug-in.

Ther error message is the following:  Jimi image library not available.

From what I could find with a google search I did the following steps
to solve the problem:

I downloaded the JimiProClasses.zip from Java.sun.com and put them in
our local repository as jimi-1.0.jar. I then added the dependency to the
project.

But this is not solving the problem.  What else could I be missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andreas