Hello Andreas,

        You must put your Jimi jar in your maven/lib directory because these
classes must be accessed from the plugin (there an issue opened for
this problem : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPPDF-8).
        Be careful, because there are always some bugs with images and
relative links if you use subdirectories in your documentation:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPPDF-13

Arnaud