On 11/01/13 07:34, Lukas Theussl wrote:
Are you saying that lines in the pdf/html output are wrapped differently
than in the apt source? Pre-formatted text by definition preserves both
spaces and line breaks so the text should be rendered exactly as in the
apt source.

Many thanks for your reply.

What I see in the pdf is :-

 * text flowing off the end of the page - http://plord.co.uk/bex/page.png