Hi

I'm trying to migrate my project from ant to maven, but I'm facing a few
difficulties; I need to build my project for different environments (customers,
so possibly a long list). In my ant project, I had several .properties file,
one per customer; in this file, I had properties used to customize some config
file; I managed to use resource filtering to achieve this.

However, some properties defined a filename that needed to be copied to the war
archive, but under a common name. For instance, I had several logos:
logo_customer1.jpg, logo_customer2.jpg, logo_customer3.jpg; the source file
name was specified in the properties file (customer1.properties,
customer2.properties, customer3.properties), but the destination was always
logo.jpg. How can I do that?

Second, the properties file defines the name of the file (resources) to be
filtered. For instance, I have a template for working with Spring Security in
LDAP environment and another template when working when Active Directory; the
customer properties file defined the name of the template to use, but in both
cases, the result file needs to be applicationContext-security.xml. How can i
achieve this? Or is there a way to define conditional profiles so that in the
customer .properties file, I would say LDAP or AD, and based on that value,
different profile would be used?

Many thanks for your help

Jean-Noël