Hi,
I want to compile my code with multiple JDK versions 1.4, 1.5, 1.6. I am
using maven-compiler-plugin 3.0.
i am changing <executable>${JAVA_1_5_HOME}/bin/javac</executable> parameter
in maven-compiler-plugin and also set source and target to 1.5. But my
default JAVA_HOME is 1.6. The source is getting compiled with 1.5 java
compiler. But if the  the manifest file version always shows Build-Jdk: as
1.6. It is picking from my JAVA_HOME, Not the the javac version it is
built. I have tried same thing even with maven-toolchains-plugin  plugin
also by setting all jdk paths. How to change manifest  info to point to
correct jdk? Do i have to reset JAVA_HOME everytime if i change jdk?