Why do you need to compile with 2 versions?
You can run apps compiled with 1.5 under 1.6.

I am not sure that the value of JAVA_HOME has any effect on compiling.
Check the settings in the compile plug-in.

Ron

Hi, I need build my project  with multiple jdk versions 1.5 and 1.6. I

--
Ron Wheeler
President