Hi Robert,

Thanks for your response. I have found the main issue:

When I am using default resources goal:
<generate-resources>

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:resources

</generate-resources>

File of my artifact is null.
But when I have replace resources goal on my custom goal (that completely
does not do anything) artifact's file is correct.
Could you please explain this unexpected for me behavior?

Thanks,
Igor