Jörg Schaible wrote:

Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:40 PM:

   Hi there,

   I have the following problem: I was trying to do a
multiproject for
a J2EE project, and followed some examples to build a tree structure
with a top project containing common stuff like this:

   project-root
       project.xml
       maven.xml
       project.properties [including
maven.multiproject.includes=*/*/project.xml]
       modules
           first-module [maven stuff inside, including
<extend>${basedir}/../../project.xml</extend>]
           second-module [maven stuff inside, including
<extend>${basedir}/../../project.xml</extend>]

   This worked like a charm, but then I tried to use the Mevenide
plugin and opened all the projects in Eclipse. I found that I couldn't
open the top project because overlapped with the inner projects, So I
thought to do the following, so I could open all the projects
in Eclipse:

   project-root
       project
           project.xml
           maven.xml
           project.properties [including
maven.multiproject.includes=../*/*/project.xml]
       modules
           first-module [maven stuff inside, including
<extend>${basedir}/../../project/project.xml</extend>]
           second-module [maven stuff inside, including
<extend>${basedir}/../../project/project.xml</extend>]

and found that multiproject was no longer finding the
projects under
modules/. Is this expected behavior, or have I found a bug? Maybe I'm
doing anything silly? Is there any way to make this work?

maven.multiproject.include is relative to maven.multiproject.basedir

Regards,
Jörg

Ok, defining the following in project-root/project/project.properties did the trick:

maven.multiproject.basedir=..
maven.multiproject.includes=*/*/project.xml

   Thanks a lot for your help
   Jose