Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 11:51 AM:

>     Ok, defining the following in
> project-root/project/project.properties did the trick:
>
> maven.multiproject.basedir=..
> maven.multiproject.includes=*/*/project.xml
>
>     Thanks a lot for your help
>     Jose

BTW: maven.multiproject.basedir is quite helpful for referencing project global
ressources.

eg. in project-root/project/project.properties I would have

maven.multiproject.basedir=${basedir}/../
maven.license.licenseFile=${maven.multiproject.basedir}/project-root/LICENSE.txt

and in modules/module-1/project.properties I just overwrite it with

maven.multiproject.basedir=${basedir}/../../../

Because of the property inheritance I share the license file here. Same applies to
global checkstyle settings, javadoc stylesheets, xdoc theme,  ...

Regards,
Jörg