On 25/06/2013 2:30 PM, Igor Zapletnev wrote:
Thanks for quick response! I want to include zip file in the resources dir for example. I want to have an access to this zip file in my mojo. Call copy-dependency pragmatically is not clear for me because I don't want resolve this dependencies during runtime each time. I want to copy this dependency during installing. I have checked assembly home page and looks like this plugin is not acceptable in this case.

What are you actually making?

Unless I don't understand your final project, the assembly should allow you to build a jar with your code jar and the zip in the final jar. The IzPack installer also has a Maven plug-in that automates the creation of an installer that can be run to put your app on a destination computer (linux, windows, etc.) with all of the files in the "right" places.

Ron