Hello,
In Java 7u25 the following change has been introduced:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/jweb/no_redeploy.html
This requires that all the jars included in my webstart application have 2
extra entries in their manifest files.
I build and I sign the jars contained in my webstart application using the
Webstart Maven Plugin version 1.0-beta-3.

To solve this I should add the 2 new manifest entries in all the jars used by
my application, but this is not always possible, as most of my dependencies are
already deployed in our Nexus repository and some of them are thirdparty
dependencies, coming from external repositories.

Is there a way to add those entries in all my dependencies before they are
signed?

Thanks!
David