Hello Davide,

  I had the same issue with signing applets. After a quick search, I come
to the conclusion that we need to override the jarsigner plugin with
writing a new mojo which will use
use the maven archiver (
http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/index.html)  and the mecanism
of the dependency-plugin:copy to achieve this.

If you find a better solution, I will be pleased to hear about that.

Laurent Forêt
@laurentforet
http://www.devcoop.fr