Hi all,

we have a rather complex project structure with a lot of projects and a
couple of code generators that produce java classes for production and
test. The challenge now is to configure the build files so that a mvn
eclipse:eclipse run will create all required source folders and set the
correct output folders, for example:

src folder: src/main/code-gen
out folder: (default) -> target/classes

src folder: src/test/code-gen
out folder: target/test-classes

Currently we use the maven build helper to set the source folders but I
still don't know how to set the out dirs - now it creates a project config
that compiles production and test classes into the same out folder which
actually causes conflicts.

Is there any way to "fine-tune" the .classpath file programmatically?

Cheers,

Andreas