On Oct 4, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Andreas Dolk <andreas.dolk.mo...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have a rather complex project structure with a lot of projects and a
> couple of code generators that produce java classes for production and
> test. The challenge now is to configure the build files so that a mvn
> eclipse:eclipse run will create all required source folders and set the
> correct output folders, for example:

What happens if you run:

mvn test-compile eclipse:eclipse

instead of just

mvn eclipse:eclipse

By default, eclipse:eclipse just runs far enough to get the source directories,
not all the test directories.   If you force maven to run to the test-compile
phase, then it should be able to pick everything up.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog