Hello Laird,

the only pity with using properties is that they are not namespaced most of
the time (the maven.compiler.* ones being an exception here), "output" is
claimed at least by three mojos IIRC. And skipTests is almost a general one
but you may not easily specify that you do not want to run surefire but
e.g. invoker tests nonetheless :-)

I would have liked conventions like always "prefix with plugin name".

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile