Try again but specify "mvn -X clean compile" so we can see that Maven
is actually using the Eclipse compiler as you say that you have
specified.

And don't attach log files to you email - they are oftentimes
stripped. Please post the text to pastebin or gist and send us a link.

Wayne

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Adrien Ruffié
<adriennolar...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> No sorry with this configuration I have again generic compilation problem
> like following in attached file, I don't have this problem if I use general
> javac compiler and also in Eclipse, why these appears with mvn/eclipse
> compiler ... ?

>>> a
>>> vior-w
>>> ith-type-cast-between-eclipse-and-maven/19267547#19267547
>>>
>>> that say:
>>>
>>> "Eclipse comes with its own Java compiler; Maven uses javac. Most of
>>> the time, both accept the same code but generics are complicated and
>>> compiler do have bugs. There are a couple of known bugs in javac of
>>> Java 6 which cause problems, for example.
>>>
>>> Oracle will not fix them. The solution is to use Java 7 to run Maven
>>> and configure the maven-compiler-plugin the generate Java 6 byte code
>>> (see Kumar Sambhav's answer)."
>>>

>>> But how I can use Eclipse to compile in Maven ?
>>
>> See
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/non-javac-compil
>> ers.ht
>> ml - to use the eclipse compiler:
>>
>>      <plugin>
>>        <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>>        <version>3.1</version>
>>        <configuration>
>>          <compilerId>eclipse</compilerId>
>>        </configuration>
>>        <dependencies>
>>          <dependency>
>>            <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
>>            <artifactId>plexus-compiler-eclipse</artifactId>
>>            <version>2.3</version>
>>          </dependency>
>>        </dependencies>
>>      </plugin>
>>
>>> Because I try this:
>>>
>>> <plugin>
>>>       <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>>>       <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>>>       <version>2.0.2</version>
>>>       <configuration>
>>>               <source>1.6</source>
>>>               <target>1.6</target>
>>>               <compilerVersion>1.6</compilerVersion>
>>>               <fork>true</fork>
>>>               <executable>java -classpath
>>> ${env.M2_REPO}/org/eclipse/jdt/${org.eclipse.jdt.core.version}/core-$
>>> {
>>> or
>>> g.eclipse.jdt.core.version}.jar
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.Main -classpath rt.jar
>>> -sourcepath "src/main"</executable>
>>>       </configuration>
>>>       <dependencies>
>>>               <dependency>
>>>                       <groupId>org.eclipse.jdt</groupId>
>>>                       <artifactId>core</artifactId>
>>>                       <version>3.3.0-v_771</version>
>>>               </dependency>
>>>       </dependencies>
>>> </plugin>
>>>
>>> But I get the following error I attached file
>>>
>>> Do you know how I can correctly build my project ?

>>> POM: