Hi,

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 10:37, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
>     I'm trying to generate the ejb jboss descriptor using Maven and
> XDoclet with no success. I had success generating all the other stuff
> (home and remote interfaces, util classes, standard descriptor...) but
> whenever I try to modify project.xml, or project.properties to add
> xdoclet-jboss stuff the build dies without giving me any clue (already
> tried maven -X).
>
>     Could somebody doing the same share with me the plugin version used,
> dependencies and properties needed for this to work?

sorry, I have no solution, yet. But I have the same problem.

the total crazy thing is:
the borland module is working. It creates a ejb-borland.xml deployment
descriptor.
If I add the jboss module the build is broken.

My maven options:
-Xmx512m to prevent OutOfMemoryErrors (but I have never seen one)

I tested it with 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT and 1.2 of xdoclet.
my dependencies:
j2ee 1.3.1
xdoclet-ejb-module 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
maven-xdoclet-plugin 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT as type plugin
xjavadoc 1.0.3
xdoclet-jmx-module 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
xdoclet-jboss-module 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
xdoclet-objectweb-module 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
xdoclet-borland-module 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
xdoclet-xdoclet-module 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
xdoclet 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT

commons-collections 2.0
commons-logging 1.0.2
log4j 1.2.8

my properties:
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.valueobject.0=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.dataobject.0=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.utilobject.0.includeGUID=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.utilobject.0.cacheHomes=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.entityfacade.0=true

maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.borland.0=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.borland.0.destDir=${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/ejb
META-INF
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.borland.0.version=5.1

maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0.destDir=${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/ejb/
META-INF
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0.version=3.2
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0.unauthenticatedPrincipal=nobody
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0.validatexml=true
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.jboss.0.preferredrelationmapping=relation-table

regards,
Joachim