On Wednesday 15 September 2004 10:37, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
>     I'm trying to generate the ejb jboss descriptor using Maven and
> XDoclet with no success. I had success generating all the other stuff
> (home and remote interfaces, util classes, standard descriptor...) but
> whenever I try to modify project.xml, or project.properties to add
> xdoclet-jboss stuff the build dies without giving me any clue (already
> tried maven -X).
>
>     Could somebody doing the same share with me the plugin version used,
> dependencies and properties needed for this to work?

         <dependency>
                <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                <artifactId>xdoclet-jmx-module</artifactId>
                <version>1.2</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                <artifactId>xdoclet-web-module</artifactId>
                <version>1.2</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                <artifactId>xdoclet-jboss-module</artifactId>
                <version>1.2</version>
            </dependency>

I think the jboss module depends on both (web and jmx).
It's working now

regards,
Joachim