Another feature that would be cool is to support "download location" for libraries that cannot be stored in repositories because of licenses. Basically if there was a way for example to retrieve the javamail distrib on java.sun.com, *going* through the license agreement and everything, and then putting it in the user's local repository.

Regards,
 Serge Huber.

Moritz Petersen wrote:

Mavenzilla is a browser for Maven repositories.

http://jface.sourceforge.net/mavenzilla/

To be honest: it is currently in a very early development stage, and
more a prototype than a real application. The question is: is a
repository browser neccessary / useful, or am I missing a point with
Maven? Often, I browse the ibiblio repository, to take a look at the
latest version of a dependency.
I would be interested to know the experiences / practices of other
users when working with maven. How do you determine the version you
will use in your project?

Thank you,

Moritz.