Hello Mavens,

Is there a way to rename site.xml to something else?  I want to use the site
framework to produce two "trees" of sites, each quite distinct from each other
because they are based on two different profiles, and I was hoping, two
different site.xml from the superpom at the top.

In other words, I'm trying to achieve two trees of sites, each with a different
site.xml at the top, but otherwise retaining the same structure (in terms of
modules).  I also plan to use profiles to use different site.xml files at the
module level; that part works fine already because I can repoint the entire
site document structure by using siteDirectory.

It's the site.xml at the very top that's giving me trouble.  No matter what I
seem to do, I can only have one site.xml at the top of the module hierarchy.
Does anyone know if there's a way around this limitation?  Scouring the source
code of the site plugin has so far not revealed anything.

Thank you,
-Ben

--
Benjamin Damm