Hi Dan,
Not sure what you mean. You say "CI", are you taking about a specific
server? If Jenkins for example, wouldn't it then be more a Jenkins user ml
question?

And I don't see how a snapshot build could interfere with another build
with a release version.
Could you give details about your issue so that we can help you?

Cheers