Hi all,

*TL;DR: does anyone use the parallelThreads option in maven-invoker-plugin?
Do you also have issues with concurrent local repository access? If so, how
do you solve them?*

I've recently come across the parallelThreads option in
maven-invoker-plugin. After having tried to use it a few times, I'm
currently stuck.

It fails randomly, and not surprisingly it seems like it comes from the
fact the local-repo is shared between ITs. While downloading from the MRM,
there's always one jars that fails to be written to the disk because of a
likely concurrent access.

My first thought was to try and have a separate localRepository per IT. But
I can't find a property or even a workaround to do that.

Because filing an issue to m-invoker-p, I wanted to check here if I was
missing something.

Thanks for your help.

-- Baptiste