Yup, I know this work is still underway, no problem. I realize I wasn't
clear enough (and my TL;DR may have been be misleading).

I was also wondering if there was a workaround where you could define a
specific path *per it* for the local repository. But unfortunately from a
quick look at InvokerMojo.java I don't think it is possible.

Thanks for your feedback.

: