Noooooooo!!!

Allowing people to define dependencies in profiles was one of the biggest
mistakes we made in Model Version 4.0.0.

The activation rules etc are *never* what they think you are once the
dependency is resolved from the local repository cache.

Please do no do this stupid thing just because we were stupid enough to
leave it as an option.