Please be aware, changing the code of a released library (not SNAPSHOT) is not
allowed and maven can not take any responsibility for any errors this will
cause.
Thats why nexus/artifactory do not allow to change the artifact of a released
version once its uploaded.
Only SNAPSHOT versions are allowed to be changed.
Domi