B +1
On 20/11/2014 10:17 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:
http://people.apache.org/~stephenc/maven-logo-contest/maven-owl-selection.png <http://people.apache.org/%7Estephenc/maven-logo-contest/maven-owl-selection.png>

Well if people like "shotgun owl" I will offer this choice:

http://people.apache.org/~stephenc/maven-logo-contest/maven-owl-selection.png <http://people.apache.org/%7Estephenc/maven-logo-contest/maven-owl-selection.png>

A, B or C

My vote is for B if we don't mind the "shotgun owl" comments... I initially liked the red of C but after trying blue I favour B as it is closest to my original vision with the colour scheme I now prefer.