Hi,

I've searched the best I can, but have not been able to find a solution.
When running maven 3 to build an older project I get what seems like
self-explanatory warnings:

"[WARNING] The expression ${artifactId} is deprecated. Please use
${project.artifactId} instead." and
"[WARNING] The expression ${version} is deprecated. Please use
${project.version} instead."

Problem: I cannot find a single instance of either of the expressions in
any of my pom files. Even the effective pom generated by running "mvn
help:effective-pom" contains no instances of either expression. How can I
fix whatever is causing these warnings? Any help appreciated.

Kind regards,
Pop Qvarnström