If maven warns for dependencies I'm good, did - for no good reason - not
think that was the case. Thanks.

Slightly edited console output before, including and after warnings:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for <myproject>
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin is missing. @ <line no etc>
[WARNING] The expression ${artifactId} is deprecated. Please use
${project.artifactId} instead.
[WARNING] The expression ${version} is deprecated. Please use
${project.version} instead.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]

/Pop