On 27 February 2015 at 06:00, Manfred Moser <manf...@mosabuam.com> wrote:

> Cristiano,
>
> You can have them all in one project. E.g. the Android Maven Plugin does
> that.
>
> https://github.com/simpligility/android-maven-plugin
>
> Olivier,
>
> I thought this is a Maven users mailing list and as such open to all
> questions regarding usage of Maven. I would understand the need to separate
> things out if there is tons of traffic (> 100 posts a day or so) but as it
> stands the list is rather quiet so I think it should be fine to discuss
> anything related to Maven usage here.
>
> Do you agree?

I didn't want to be rude (sorry if it looks like).
As it looks the question is related to an other project which is not hosted
within the Apache Maven project neither developed by Apache Maven
committers.
I believe this mailing list is related to the Apache Maven project.
So my goal was only to help Cristiano and tell him to ask in the place
where this project is hosted and to the people who maintained it.
It's probably better to have more accurate answers.