Hi Manfred,

> I think the same should apply for all other plugins.

By that logic, an Ubuntu Linux mailing list should answer all questions
about all packages available for Ubuntu, even multiverse packages. Seems
impossible to me.

That said, of course the people here are friendly and make a best effort to
help. But you can't really help much with some random third party closed
source Maven plugin. I agree with Olivier that asking the authors in cases
like that would be much more likely to yield a solution.

Regards,
Curtis