I see you're declaring dependencies with <type>bundle</type> whereas you
should just leave them with the default type (jar). While the packaging
type is "bundle" (to activate the different packaging lifecycle) the
artifacts produced are declared as type jar and can be referenced as
dependencies with the default type.

If you do remove <type>bundle</type> then you likely won't need to add the
bundle plugin to the top-level plugInManagement (though it is still good
practice to pin plugin versions in your corporate pom)