hello all,
              i am into maven installtion. actually i have downloaded maven 1.0 . then
followed the installation steps and local repository was generated. then to integrate
( here i am a bit confused ) which files to create ie. which xml file - project.xml,
maven.xml ? i looked in the apache website , found some code to write in project.xml,
copied that code in a project.xml file. then put this file in my webapps folder ( i
think thats where we put that file isnt it, the base directory of application , or
should it be the directory of my application itself -  " my_App " ). i have the
hierarchy " E:\software\TDK_2.3\webapps\my_App ". so do we have to put it in webapps
or my_App folder .
              could anyone please tell me : ) .

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download
Messenger Now