"project"

Read this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

As far as I can tell you have been getting answers. But you've been
quite impolite in your posting habits, so you're more likely to be
ignored because its annoying.

Stop crossposting. Post your question to one list, and the correct
list (you maven question to maven-user is fine - don't post it to
commons-user ans scm-user as well).

Telling us your real name would help.

Regards,
Brett