I inherited a POM file (copy attached) that copies selected files from our
Nexus repository to a local workstation location.

When I run Maven (3.1.1) with said POM I get the following error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project all-products:
        Could not resolve dependencies for project
com.iona.fuse:all-products:pom:1.0.0.0-fuse:
        Failed to collect dependencies
          at org.apache.camel:apache-camel:zip:src:2.15.1.redhat-620133
          -> org.apache.camel:camel-cmis:jar:2.15.1.redhat-620133
          ->
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis:chemistry-opencmis-client-impl:jar:0.8.0
          ->
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis:chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl:jar:0.8.0
          -> com.sun.xml.ws:jaxws-rt:jar:2.1.7
          -> com.sun.xml.stream.buffer:streambuffer:jar:0.9
          -> org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:jar:RELEASE:
        Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:jar:RELEASE:
        Failed to resolve version for org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex:jar:RELEASE:
        Could not find metadata org.jvnet.staxex:stax-ex/maven-metadata.xml
          in local (C:\Users\Michael CTR
Tarullo.FAA\.m2\super-pom-test-repository-62)

I'm starting with an empty local repo for this.  I would think that would not
be a problem since the only thing this POM is supposed to do is copy files from
Nexus.

I'm not sure what Maven can't find here.  It certainly does not appear to be
one of the files specified in the POM.  Why would it be looking for anything
other than the files specified for the goal dependency:copy-dependencies?

To process this POM I use from the command line while in the directory
containing the POM..... mvn install

And that is a bit puzzling to me also, but we can get into that later.

Thanks

Michael Tarullo
Contractor (Engility Corp)
Enterprise Architect