I am already using both maven-keytool-plugin and
maven-jarsigner-plugin. Providing jarsigner proxy with
maven-jarsigner-plugin is not what I have problem with. I am also
using webstart-maven-plugin where I cannot find a way to set the proxy
to use. From what I can see there looks to be no way of configuring
extra jarsigner arguments using webstart-maven-plugin.

As a hack I have renamed /usr/java/latest/bin/jarsigner, created a new
script called jarsigner that calls the renamed jarsigner with the
proxy arguments. Not pretty, but it works as temporary patch.

This would be much easier if the tool jarsigner could use the
configured Java proxy settings.