-submit maven-jarsigner-plugin accomodation for proxy params in configuration
request to d...@maven.apache.org

-submit your testcase and patch for accomodating 'proxy arguments within
configuration' for maven-jarsigner-plugin to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MJARSIGNER/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Michael Osipov is the lead..if for any reason he is busy Im sure someone will
implement this by month end
Nota Bene:maven-jarsigner-plugin proxy configuration changes will probably be
voted on when RC is cut

Thanks Moe
Martin