-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bruno Borges [mailto:bruno.bor...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : 4 février 2016 15:03

Looking at docs for 3.3.9 [1], I noticed the following:

proxies/proxy* List<Proxy> *(Many)* Configuration for different proxy profiles.
Multiple proxy profiles might come in handy for anyone working from a notebook
or other mobile platform, to enable easy switching of entire proxy
configurations by simply specifying the profile id, again either from the
command line or from the defaults section below.
It says that I can activate a proxy defined in settings.xml using command-line,
but there is no option when looking at *mvn -h. * Perhaps I didn't look well
enough, but I couldn't find in docs how to activate a proxy using CLI.

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.3.9/maven-settings/settings.html#class_settings

*Bruno Borges*
+1 (650) 454-9628
*www.brunoborges.com <http://www.brunoborges.com>*

-----Fin du message d'origine-----

   It seems unimplemented as yet.  The only way I see of switching proxy sets
is to switch settings.xml using the -s option.

Daniel U. Thibault, M.Sc.²

Computer Scientist, MCCS-SPC, Valcartier Research Centre
Defence Research and Development Canada / Government of Canada
daniel.thiba...@drdc-rddc.gc.ca / Tel: 418-844-4000x4245 Fax: 418-844-4538
daniel.thiba...@forces.gc.ca / Tel: 418-844-4000x4245 Fax: 418-844-4538