Thanks Stephen.

I was excited for a short moment but hitting the reality where I may have
to deal with hundreds of dev and qa over the confusion of the hidden
version. Especially, when they have to rebuild a subset of the product. It
just not working

Jason van Zyl also mentioned he was working on CD solution for Maven last
year, not sure what the progress on this front.

-Dan