Hi Dan,

Constructor injection (and component injection) is working for me with Maven
3.3.9 if I follow the example in http://maven.apache.org/maven-jsr330.html

Is your plugin code available somewhere?

PS. at the moment Maven doesn’t enable container support for JSR-250 lifecycle,
but it is implemented by Sisu under a feature flag:

https://github.com/eclipse/sisu.plexus/blob/releases/0.3.3/org.eclipse.sisu.plexus/src/org/codehaus/plexus/ContainerConfiguration.java#L62

--
Cheers, Stuart