Hello everyone,

I need to collect information about dependencies (their GAV only) of a very
large number of projects. Therefore I wrote a simple Maven plugin. It's is
based on maven-dependency-plugin, but reports dependencies in a format,
whihc I can use later.

However applying this plugin to projects results in filling local maven
repository with binaries of all the dependencies with their different
versions. It's vey time consuming and hungry for the disk space. Is there a
way to make DependencyGraphBuilder (class from Maven Shared) to resolve
dependencies using poms only? wihtout downloading actuall binaries?

With kind regards,
Viktor