Absolutely. If you get something that works, then I'll commit to both
maven (against HEAD please) and jelly.

I don't know if anyone else uses the jelly-ant tag library. If so, we
might need to be careful what changes are made there.

You might need to look into the sandbox commons-grant library, which
I'll try and fold back into Maven ASAP as I had intended to. This is
the bridge between Maven and an Ant project.

Good luck!

- Brett