I see that after you build the release version, you are then building the
snapshot version. It is the latter that is being uploaded:

>     Uploaded:
> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/io/github/pr0methean/betterrandom/BetterRandom/0.9.2.11-SNAPSHOT/BetterRandom-0.9.2.11-20170910.184022-3.jar
>  (74 KB at 140.7 KB/sec)
>     Uploading:
> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/io/github/pr0methean/betterrandom/BetterRandom/0.9.2.11-SNAPSHOT/BetterRandom-0.9.2.11-20170910.184022-3.pom

I’m not sure you are even checking the right versions into Git. Why don’t you
check your local repo as well as the one on GitHub and make sure that the tags
match the versions you expect.